Saturday, August 28, 2010

first few days

It is amazing how calm and collected I have been over the last three days. As Daniel and I went our seperate ways on thursday morning there was only one tear shed (daniel had banned crying). The flight was pretty empty and very conducive to sleeping, so of course I took advantage of that. But I kept thinking, ok when I get to manilla it will hit me and then I will freak. But so far I have just been feeling really calm. Intimidated certianly (there are people here who are so smart and experienced doing awesome things), amused (Filippino road rules are intersting to say the least) and tired - very very tired. But at the same time it just feels right. Most of all I think I am struggling to accept that something can feel so right - it is such a contrast to previous jobs and situations. Trying to let my self do calm while I can. Pretty funny really.

No comments:

Post a Comment